Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:09:57 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.37] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said:
    550 5.1.1 Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Divam se na tebe a chapu, Ze skutecni muZi existuji.
From: Rosy Zelinkova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:08:44 +0300

Horka Sleva! 

Kazdy den nas navstivi tisice uzivatelu. Hledejte na nasich oblibenych seznamkach a mozna uz ted najdete spriznenou dusi, pritele nebo zajimaveho spolecnika. Staci se zaregistrovat a zacit komunikovat s nabidkami ostatnich clenu. Mozna ted chcete napsat osobe, ktera se stane vasim partnerem!

Fiona

Open   

Ronia

Open   

Mareike

Open   

Mathilde

Open  

SEND MESSAGE 

Kliknete zde pro odhlaseni z odberu tohoto e-mailu.