Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:01:17 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT051.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT051.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT047.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT047.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT047.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT047.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT047.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT047.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT026.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT026.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.nbit.it[185.110.23.4] said: 554 5.7.1
    Service unavailable; Client host [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    spam.dnsbl.sorbs.net; Spam Received See:
    http://www.sorbs.net/lookup.shtml?108.170.60.122 (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Giovanotto, hai una cosi bella figura!
From: Kiara Ottosson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:59:57 +0300

Presentati inviando messaggi gratuiti direttamente sul tuo cellulare.

Mantenere la conversazione spensierata sul sito. Fai battute, fai domande semplici e sii gentile con il tuo interlocutore. Tratta gli appuntamenti online con leggerezza, come un gioco. Se hai la fortuna di incontrare il tuo uomo, fantastico! Se non lo sei - fai esperienza, conosci te stesso e capisci cosa vuoi veramente.

Gli studi dimostrano che se si ricordano diversi eventi o fatti della vita di una persona, e poi li si menziona in un'altra conversazione, aumenta la possibilita di successo. In questo modo mostri alla persona che sei interessato.

Come faccio a trovare la persona giusta con cui parlare e altro? Poiche molte persone sono alla ricerca di una relazione seria, il sito presenta profili molto dettagliati. Per esempio, mentre l'aspetto di una persona puo non essere molto importante per un amico di penna, giochera un ruolo maggiore per una relazione piu seria.

Г€ sempre possibile cambiare i dati del tuo curriculum ed e persino necessario farlo per mantenere le informazioni aggiornate. In particolare, puoi e devi cambiare il tuo stato civile quando trovi la tua anima gemella attraverso il sito. Questo trasferira automaticamente il tuo profilo nella sezione appropriata della risorsa, permettendoti, per esempio, di trovare un partner per un intimo rapporto a tre.

Non dovrai cercare alla cieca nuovi amici e persone che la pensano come te - le nostre funzioni di ricerca avanzata ti permettono di trovare persone in base ai loro hobby e valori. Non avrete le tipiche situazioni di "vita reale" in cui due persone che si "connettono" attraverso un hobby hanno animosita l'una verso l'altra a causa di un disallineamento di vita. E questo e un altro importante vantaggio della comunicazione via Internet all'interno del nostro sito.

OPEN PROFILE 

Non mi interessa leggere la lettera.    

Sposta l'e-mail nella categoria - Posta in arrivo.

©2013 Nozze | 00144 Roma RM Italia