Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:01:10 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Dnes jsem konecne pochopil, pro koho jsem se zaregistroval na seznamce ...
From: Balson Ulla <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:00:25 +0300

Ulla
was online 53 minutes ago   

Open Site

ID: 41889622 Sexualni zajmy: Trojky Growth: 171 Prsa: 2.5 O mne: Kdo by se v utulnem hotelovem pokoji tahal o me krasne mlade telo? Hmotnost: 52   

clenove teto stranky mohou najit zivotniho partnera, sexualni partnery nebo zajimavou komunikaci. Uprimne vas prosime o odpusteni za pripadne neprijemnosti, ktere jsme vam zpusobili. Mame pro vas slovo, ze se vase situace zlepsi, a pokud budete potrebovat nasi pomoc, muzete se na nas kdykoli obratit. Kazdym dnem se obsah nasich stranek zlepsuje, snazime se pro vas. Technicke prace vam mohou zpusobit neprijemnosti pri prohlizeni fotografii.

Takove dopisy nechcete dostavat.