Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 02:01:09 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.37] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT019.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Mel jsem touhu najit stesti pote, co jsem videl vas profil.
From: Sara Law <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 12:00:11 +0300

Zadna Rizika! 

Verime, ze to stoji za vyzkouseni a ze vas zivot bude urcite zarivejsi a spokojenejsi! Neni divu, ze vsechny druhy lidi pouzivaji internet k vyhledavani sexu.

Edit

Send Message   

Magda

Send Message   

Pauline

Send Message   

Aileen

Send Message  

SEND MESSAGE 

Odhlasit se z odberu tohoto zpravodaje.