Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:55:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This
    account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Bede potrzebowala dzis przystojnego i seksownego mezczyzny.
From: Darilekova Susann <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:50:53 +0300

Anonimowosc Po Twojej Stronie! 

Mozesz przegladac nasze darmowe serwisy randkowe, aby znalezc profile osob ze wszystkich dostepnych miast. Dzieki naszemu bezplatnemu wyszukiwaniu mozesz wybrac najwazniejsze kryteria, a nastepnie przewijac wszystkie pasujace oferty.

Yvonn

Open Profile   

Svetlana

Open Profile   

Nathalie

Open Profile   

Ingelore

Open Profile  

Open 

Kliknij tutaj, aby zrezygnowac z subskrypcji tej wiadomosci e-mail.