Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:53:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub
    nieaktywne / This account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This
    account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This
    account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Kazdy nowy dzien jest inny.
From: Gjesdal Aloisia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:50:14 +0300

Zadzwon Do Niej Juz Dzis! 

Najlepsze jest to, ze nasze oferty randek dla doroslych sa calkowicie darmowe. Nie ma oplat aktywacyjnych, nie ma SMS-ow ani innych dodatkow. Wystarczy utworzyc profil, wypelnic go swoimi zdjeciami i informacjami osobistymi i mozna zaczac czatowac bez ograniczen!

Silke

LIke   

Michaela

LIke   

Luna

LIke   

Lora

LIke  

Open Profile 

Nie chce juz wiecej otrzymywac tych wiadomosci e-mail.