Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:53:35 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.hosting.orange.pl[217.97.216.210] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Od dawna chcialam poznac takiego mezczyzne jak ty.
From: Donovan Louisa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:50:16 +0300

Jakosc Tresci! 

Niestety, nie wszyscy ludzie maja szczescie znalezc stalego partnera do intymnosci. Dlatego musza szukac mozliwosci zaspokojenia swoich potrzeb w inny sposob. Idealem jest ktos, z kim mozna sie spotkac w dowolnym, dogodnym terminie i po prostu uprawiac seks, nie obciazajac sie zadnymi zobowiazaniami.

Regina

Open   

Miriam

Open   

Love

Open   

Yvonne

Open  

Join for FREE 

Zrezygnuj z otrzymywania tego biuletynu.