Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:47:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT062.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT100.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Die Sonne scheint immer, strahlt Warme aus und verspricht eine unbeschwerte Zukunft!
From: Boekestijn Charlotte <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:45:26 +0300

Hochwertiges Video! 

Studien zeigen, dass sich die Erfolgschancen erhohen, wenn man sich an verschiedene Ereignisse oder Fakten aus dem Leben einer Person erinnert und diese dann in einem anderen Gesprach erwahnt. Auf diese Weise zeigen Sie der Person, dass Sie an ihr interessiert sind.

Sonia

Send Message   

Stella

Send Message   

Cornelia

Send Message   

Chiara

Send Message  

Join for FREE 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.