Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:41:06 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT025.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT025.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.infinito.it[194.185.246.170] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: infinito.it
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT030.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ti auguro una buona giornata, amore mio.
From: Raphaela Grabowski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:40:05 +0300

Send Message 

Vuoi vedere un video con questa ragazza? Ha molto sul suo profilo! Dopo la registrazione, inserisci il suo ID di profilo: 85562440 nel campo di ricerca.
Usa le emoji per la corrispondenza esplicita. e consigliabile utilizzare le emoji per dare piu espressione ai tuoi messaggi. Puoi usare ciliegie, pesche, banane, melanzane, fighe, emoji della lingua e altri. Si tratta di immaginazione e volgarita di pensiero.
In allegato a questa lettera c'e la foto di una ragazza che vorrebbe conoscerti, se hai problemi ad accedere alla foto, sposta semplicemente la lettera nella Posta in arrivo. Puoi compilare un profilo se vuoi - non richiede molto sforzo. Il tuo nome, sesso, eta e scopo - ad esempio, sesso virtuale.
Gli incontri online sono piu facili di quanto sembri. Vai a prenderlo! Registrazione rapida. Profili verificati. Bonus di iscrizione solo oggi!

Non Perdere La Ragazza!

Clicca qui per cancellarti dalla newsletter.