Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:35:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT113.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host a.mx.gtt.smail.eu[195.170.168.141] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT027.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT027.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host swl-mx202.swlegal.ch[193.169.187.242] said: 550
    #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.optusnet.com.au[211.29.133.14] said:
    521 5.7.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: You are
    not allowed to send mail. Please see
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 if you feel this
    is in error.  (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT027.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT027.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx4.pub.mailpod11-cph3.one.com[104.37.34.233] said: 550
    5.7.1 108.170.60.122 blocked, unlist at
    http://www.cyren.com/ip-reputation-check.html (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c60.megamailservers.eu[91.136.24.11] said: 550
    5.7.1 2AF8Z8aR128647 This message has been blocked for containing SPAM-like
    characteristics. (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT003.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    comhem-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VE1EUR01FT010.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host tux193.hoststar.ch[188.34.131.146] said: 550
    relay not permitted (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mailcluster.loopia.se[93.188.3.11] said: 550 5.7.1
    Service unavailable; client [108.170.60.122] blocked using
    csi.cloudmark.com (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.parex.at[78.46.156.197] said: 550 This message
    rated as spam (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host informax.ch[199.16.131.207] said: 550-The mail
    server could not deliver mail to [email-masked].  The 550-account or
    domain may not exist, they may be blacklisted, or missing the 550 proper
    dns entries. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Let this day be not just another day
From: Imke Baresova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:34:48 +0300

See who is near you. Leave them a note.

Many people use our site to meet foreigners and then move abroad. This is true not only for girls but also for men - today such relationships and marriages are quite common and can fundamentally change your life. Moreover, even friendly communication with foreigners, not pretending to a serious relationship, increases language skills. The site allows you not only to have a good time, but also to learn the language without resorting to expensive professional tutors!

According to our popular dating site, 43% of those surveyed thought the most important thing on a first date was fresh breath, for 17% it was important to wear stylish clothes, for 15% it was important to smell nice perfume, 14% - good skin appearance, and for 10% - beautiful hair. If a woman is interested in a man - she smiles and laughs when he jokes. Also, twisting a lock of hair on her finger and blushing when a man says compliments are clear signs of sympathy.

Communication with the opposite sex, romantic dates, meetings with new people are necessary for any adult. Diversity in the environment helps to combat stress, increase efficiency, get rid of various complexes. Unfortunately, not everyone has the ability to expand its range of communication. Some hamper innate modesty, others - the rigid framework at work or personal schedule. Our adult dating site can help. It is a convenient place both for searching the other half and for periodic rendezvous, single intimate adventures.

We have an opportunity to indicate a region to find like-minded people in your city - you might be surprised to find out how many interesting people live near you. Also there is no financial expenses - registration and editing of your profile is completely free.

Dating site for adults: what to expect? Adult dating intimacy does not always mean intimacy. But if you want them to continue, we do not recommend trying to find it on sites without registration. Such portals do not limit their users in any way, which often leads to an uncomfortable atmosphere within the community.

OPEN CHAT

Not interested in reading the letter.

If the letter is not displayed correctly, we advise you to move the letter to the - Inbox category.

©2011 Hug Academy | 25 Bank St, London E14 5JP, England