Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:35:34 +0100 (CET)

This is the mail system at host mx1.asteroid.pl.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]> (expanded from <[email-masked]>):
    host mx1.asteroid.pl[/var/run/dovecot/lmtp] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]> User doesn't exist:
    [email-masked] (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Chcialabym, aby nasza znajomosc miala przyjemny i wielowymiarowy ciag dalszy.
From: Elfriede Coleman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:24:00 +0300

Informacje Serket! 

Ludzie z calego swiata aktywnie korzystaja z naszej strony, aby szukac znaczacego innego lub partnera seksualnego. Zobacz zdjecia online i poznaj najbardziej atrakcyjne dziewczyny i chlopakow.

Gundula

Send Message   

Therese

Send Message   

Nora

Send Message   

Olga

Send Message  

Click Here 

Zrezygnuj z otrzymywania tego biuletynu.