Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:30:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Domain yahoo.ch does not accept mail (nullMX)

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT037.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT036.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich glaube, ich habe die perfekte Alternative zu einem belebenden, heissen Morgenkaffee gefunden...
From: Agatha Erdman <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:29:57 +0300

Agatha
was online 50 minutes ago   

O mne: Spuren Sie die Aufregung beim Betrachten meiner Fotos?) Gehen Sie auf mein Profil, ich kann Ihre Waffe entladen. Hmotnost: 63 Growth: 166 ID: 93170047 Sexualni zajmy: Beim Sex unter Ihrem Partner sein Prsa: 2   

Click

Moglicherweise sehen sie das Foto im Moment nicht, technische arbeiten sind im Gange. sie mussen diese e-Mail in ihren Posteingang verschieben... Dieser Dating-Server kann fur die Suche nach Beziehungen, Sex, einfaches Dating oder Freundschaft verwendet werden. Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten, die Ihnen dadurch entstanden sind. Wir werden es auf jeden Fall wiedergutmachen, und wenn Sie unsere Hilfe brauchen, konnen Sie sich jederzeit an uns wenden!

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.