Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:30:10 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT029.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.liwest.at[212.33.55.21] said: 550-DNS check
    failed. Advertised hostname (mail.lsmindia.com) 550-does not match DNS
    (mail.lsmindia.com) 550-or rDNS (108.170.60.122). 550-DNS Pruefung
    fehlgeschlagen. Der angegebene Name (mail.lsmindia.com) 550-stimmt nicht
    mit dem DNS (mail.lsmindia.com) 550 oder rDNS (108.170.60.122) ueberein.
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2-eu.spamexperts.com[149.13.75.27] said: 550-5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: 550-User unknown. --- Contact
    your postmaster/admin for technical assistance. 550-He can achieve our
    postmaster via email: [email-masked] or via fax: 550-+49 30 72621696 . In
    any case, please provide the following information in 550-your problem
    report: This error message, time (Nov 15 08:30:08), client 550
    (46.165.223.16) and server (mx-nb01.ok-mx.com). (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Wissen Sie, was ein Stromschlag ist? Das ist es, was mich uberkam, als ich Ihr Bild sah.
From: Vanessa Alen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:29:39 +0300

Sehen Sie Sich Ihr Bild Kostenlos An! 

Schon als Teenager wurde uns beigebracht, dass Sex eine Erweiterung der Liebe ist und dass es dafur einen guten Grund geben sollte. Aber angesichts des heutigen Lebensrhythmus und der personlichen Umstande hat nicht jeder die Zeit oder den Wunsch nach einer ernsthaften Beziehung. Viele Menschen wollen sich nicht binden oder sind einfach noch nicht bereit fur eine neue Liebe.

Julia

Open Profile   

Svenja

Open Profile   

Eike

Open Profile   

Hennie

Open Profile  

OPEN CHAT 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.