Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:29:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT035.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT033.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kYVf2809K2eERbg01YVgnJ Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT048.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT048.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT048.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich weiss nicht, wie ich es dir sagen soll... Ich habe einen Test gemacht und er hat gezeigt, dass wir perfekt fureinander sind.
From: Wallace Eda <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:29:12 +0300

Eda
was online 6 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 58 Sexualni zajmypo: Beim Sex unter Ihrem Partner sein Growth: 168 ID: 06712641 Prsa: 2.5 O mne: Ich werde dich in den Wellen meiner Zartlichkeit baden und du wirst erkennen, dass ich alles bin, was du zur Entspannung brauchst.   

Die Madchen auf unserer sex-Dating-site posten ihre Nacktfotos wie in dieser e-Mail. Wenn sie das Foto nicht sehen, verschieben sie die e-Mail in ihren Posteingang. Bitte entschuldigen Sie sich fur etwaige Unannehmlichkeiten. Wir versichern Ihnen, dass Sie immer in der Lage sein werden, die Situation zu bereinigen, und Sie konnen sich jederzeit an uns wenden, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen. Durchsuchen Sie die Profile von Singles aus Ihrer Stadt.

REGISTRATION

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.