Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:29:13 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT013.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT039.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT038.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Es sieht so aus, als waren die Ausserirdischen bereits unter uns. Weil es auf der Erde keine Perfektion wie dich gibt.
From: Gertrud Almas <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:28:43 +0300

Machen Sie Mit! 

Tausende von Nutzern besuchen uns jeden Tag. Durchsuchen Sie unsere beliebten Partnervermittlungsseiten, und vielleicht finden Sie bereits einen Seelenverwandten, einen Freund oder einen interessanten Begleiter. Alles, was Sie tun mussen, ist, sich zu registrieren und mit den Angeboten der anderen Mitglieder zu interagieren. Vielleicht wollen Sie jetzt der Person schreiben, die Ihr Partner werden soll!

Lieselotte

LIKE   

Emilie

LIKE   

Simone

LIKE   

Josephine

LIKE  

Registration 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.