Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:28:59 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kYUv280Ax2eERbg01YUwei Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Wie sich herausstellte, weiss ich, wie man Schatze findet. Ich habe Sie gefunden und werde es mit niemandem sonst teilen!
From: Martinho Abigail <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:28:28 +0300

Wir Sind's Nur! 

Wir sind eine Ressource, die im Laufe der Jahre Tausenden von Menschen aus der ganzen Welt geholfen hat, einander kennenzulernen. Unsere Partnervermittlungsdienste sind landesweit verfugbar. So konnen Sie sicher sein, dass Sie immer jemanden aus der Stadt finden, in der Sie sich befinden.

Loreley

OPEN PROFILE   

Beatha

OPEN PROFILE   

Nina

OPEN PROFILE   

Lottie

OPEN PROFILE  

Open Chat 

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.