Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:28:52 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT068.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT068.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT049.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT022.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT020.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT020.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT020.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552 5.2.0
    kYUp2800q2eERbg01YUpQT Your message is considered spam (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx01.htp-tel.de[81.14.243.99] said: 550
    5.0.0 <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Lassen Sie sich von dem Gefuhl der Harmonie, der Beruhigung und des Glucks nicht einmal fur einen Moment verlassen!
From: Bianka Vachaova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:28:22 +0300

Die kostenlose Registrierung auf diesem Portal hilft, wirklich qualitative Beziehungen leicht zu schaffen und Spab mit ihnen zu haben. Das Beste ist, dass das VIP-Profil einen Monat lang kostenlos ist!
Wenn du wissen willst, warum dieses Madchen zu dir geschickt wurde, sieh dir ihr Profil an! Finden Sie ihr Profil uber ihre Profil-ID: 87201241.
Sie konnen auch einen anderen, nicht weniger interessanten Bereich der Website namens "Meetings" nutzen. Blattern Sie durch die Fotos (wie in diesem Beispiel, wenn das Foto nicht angezeigt wird, verschieben Sie den Brief in die Kategorie - Posteingang), bewerten Sie sie, fahren Sie fort. Wenn die Sympathie auf Gegenseitigkeit beruht, kontaktieren Sie die Person.
Alles ist kostenlos. Wichtig zu wissen: Alle Verabredungen sind freiwillig und basieren ausschlieblich auf gegenseitiger Sympathie. Wir sprechen hier nicht von Prostitution, Menschenhandel oder anderen unangenehmen Dingen.

Heibes Madchen!

CLICK HERE 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.