Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:28:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT013.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT013.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Hallo! Ich habe gesehen, dass wir beide aus der gleichen Stadt kommen.
From: Cathy Van Dyk <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:27:58 +0300

Cathy
was online 49 minutes ago   

O mne: Suchst du nach warmem und subem Sex mit einem jungen Madchen? Schauen Sie sich meine Seite an, sehen Sie Fotos und schreiben Sie mir) Hmotnost: 59 Growth: 159 ID: 53701311 Sexualni zajmy: Position V Prsa: 2.5   

Free Registration

spamfilter lassen keine Nacktfotos durch, aber das ist kein Problem! Wenn sie diese schonheit sehen mochten. Verschieben sie diese e-Mail in ihren Posteingang. Hier finden Sie absolute Privatsphare, ausschlieblich echte Profile und Menschen, die genau wissen, was sie in einer Beziehung wollen - genau wie Sie. Wir mochten uns im Namen aller unserer Mitarbeiter fur das Problem mit den Bildern entschuldigen.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.