Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:20:51 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.ptmail.sapo.pt[212.55.154.36] said:
    550-The account does not exist 550 A conta do destinatario nao existe
    (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: My body burns with fire and longs to dance with you!
From: Clibborn Antonina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:42:21 +0300

Antonina
was online 22 minutes ago

Open Site

O mne: The accurate cutie, my smile disarms, and the body causes inclination in an opposite sex

Hmotnost: 49

Prsa: 3

ID: 01756367

Sexualni zajmy: Being underneath your partner in sex

Growth: 156

Our resourcefulness works mostly for live human encounters. It.s not just your time that.s valued here. You may not see the photo at the moment, technical work is underway. You will need to move this email to your inbox... We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. We swear to you that we will definitely make things right, including reminding you that if you ever need our help, you can contact us at any time.

Don't want to receive such letters.