Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:16:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302). (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302).
    [DB8EUR05FT037.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT014.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT014.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT014.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT014.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mailgw01.host.it[81.31.144.36] said: 550 5.7.1
    108.170.60.122 blocked by CYREN, see
    https://www.cyren.com/security-center/cyren-ip-reputation-check
    (968aeadc-64bd-11ed-a879-8dafded0feb6) (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    etb-2.mail.tiscali.it[213.205.33.62] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]> recipient does not exist (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132]
    said: 550 RCPT TO:<[email-masked]> User
    unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tin.it[34.90.152.141] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Sembra che gli alieni siano gia tra noi. Perche non esiste sulla Terra una perfezione come te.
From: Margareta Zahradnikova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:14:43 +0300

Sito Gratuito! 

Sul nostro sito ogni giorno si iscrivono nuove ragazze che cercano un uomo per svolgere il ruolo di amante.

Greta

LIke   

Stephanie

LIke   

Gretha

LIke   

Katy

LIke  

Free Registration 

Non mi interessa leggere la lettera.