Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:14:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host etb-2.mail.tiscali.it[213.205.33.61] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]> recipient rejected (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT005.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT005.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT052.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT052.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ho avuto il singhiozzo per piu di un'ora.
From: Helga Campbell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:13:34 +0300

Helga
was online 27 minutes ago   

O mne: So quanto e difficile per un ragazzo dimenticare il buon sesso con una ragazza esperta. Hmotnost: 68 Growth: 172 ID: 09708389 Sexualni zajmy: Ingoiare sborra Prsa: 2.5   

Click

Ma nessun problema! Sposta il messaggio nella tua casella di posta. Per l'inconveniente, avrai un mese di account vip gratuito quando ti registri sul nostro sito. Il nostro servizio soddisfa tutte le esigenze moderne: moderazione dei profili, funzioni effettive e test di personalita che ti aiuteranno a trovare le persone giuste. In tutta sincerita, ci scusiamo per qualsiasi inconveniente che vi abbiamo causato. Ha la nostra parola che mettera le cose a posto in ogni caso, ma si ricordi che se ha bisogno del nostro aiuto puo contattarci in qualsiasi momento.

Annullare l'iscrizione a questa newsletter.