Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:11:12 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT051.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT039.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT039.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT039.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT039.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT064.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host relay1.enter.it[212.29.129.121] said: 554
    5.7.1 Spam message rejected - (mail02.enter.it) Email rejected - please
    contact your email provider technical support for further information.
    Details: Time (Nov 15 09:10:32), client (108.170.60.122), server
    (mail02.enter.it). (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tim.it[34.141.161.132] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Voglio fare una domanda - cosa scrivere in un messaggio a qualcuno che ti piace?
From: Anne Pabst <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:10:03 +0300

Provalo ora! Registrazione gratuita. Servizio clienti. Ricerca in citta. Ottieni il tuo premio di un mese gratuito di profilo d'oro!
Vuoi sapere perche questa ragazza e stata mandata da te, guarda il suo profilo! Trova il suo profilo in base all'ID del suo profilo: 17162237.
La nostra risorsa appare nei migliori siti di incontri sessuali, ma ci posizioniamo come una piattaforma per trovare relazioni serie. Abbiamo una video chat dove si puo vedere tutto e di piu. Questa ragazza si mostra in tutta la sua gloria, se non vedi la sua foto, mettila nella tua casella di posta.
Tutta la seduzione non viene tanto dalle parole quanto dalla cinestesia. Le ragazze sentono e percepiscono piu di quanto vedono e sentono. e importante comportarsi in modo virile e sicuro di se. Dare l'atmosfera quando lei e sotto l'influenza fiduciosa di un uomo.

Prima Chiamata Gratuita!

REGISTRATION 

Non mi interessa leggere la lettera.