Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:09:26 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT005.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT005.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT005.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT005.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT018.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host etb-4.mail.tiscali.it[213.205.33.63] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]> recipient rejected (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Il mio corpo brucia di fuoco e desidera ballare con te!
From: Kochetkova Cristine <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:08:47 +0300

Ottieni i tuoi bonus ora, iscriviti subito e inizia a fare nuove conoscenze!
La nostra risorsa appare nei migliori siti di incontri sessuali, ma ci posizioniamo come una piattaforma per trovare relazioni serie. Abbiamo una video chat dove si puo vedere tutto e di piu. Questa ragazza si mostra in tutta la sua gloria, se non vedi la sua foto, mettila nella tua casella di posta.
Se ti piace una certa ragazza e vuoi chattare con lei, basta digitare il suo id: 87203776 nella casella di ricerca.
e possibile scegliere un partner di interesse con pochi semplici movimenti. La comunicazione avviene tra persone vive, quindi non c'e bisogno di imparare niente di speciale neanche in questo aspetto. Devi solo essere te stesso e avvicinarti alle persone a cui piace. Fortunatamente, abbiamo molti utenti.

La Signora Degli Affari Si Fa Vedere!

OPEN CHAT 

Annullare l'iscrizione a questa newsletter.