Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:02:24 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT063.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.liwest.at[212.33.55.21] said: 550-DNS
    check failed. Advertised hostname (mail.lsmindia.com) 550-does not match
    DNS (mail.lsmindia.com) 550-or rDNS (108.170.60.122). 550-DNS Pruefung
    fehlgeschlagen. Der angegebene Name (mail.lsmindia.com) 550-stimmt nicht
    mit dem DNS (mail.lsmindia.com) 550 oder rDNS (108.170.60.122) ueberein.
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host relay.vol.at[194.183.132.135] said: 554 5.7.1
    User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ich bin nicht sehr gut im Schmeicheln, aber ich kann dir einfach nicht sagen, was ich fuhle.
From: Johnston Eleonora <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:01:51 +0300

Vollig Kostenlos! 

Man glaubt, dass das rothaarige schone Geschlecht nicht nur eine helle Haarfarbe hat, sondern auch ein nicht weniger helles Temperament: Sie sind leidenschaftlich und ungezugelt. Also, zu Ihrer Information!

Mandy

Open   

Petra

Open   

Ania

Open   

Kathe

Open  

Click 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.