Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:01:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT050.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT064.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT064.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT044.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552 5.2.0
    kY1m2800z2eERbg01Y1nYr Your message is considered spam (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 552
    5.2.0 kY1m2800z2eERbg01Y1nYr Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Lachelst du alle so suss an, oder nur mich?
From: Rohlikova Theodora <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:01:19 +0300

Theodora
was online 3 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 62 Sexualni zajmypo: Saugen Growth: 176 ID: 56739142 Prsa: 3 O mne: Mit einem so schlanken Korper wie dem meinen ist nichts im Leben unmoglich. Sehen Sie sich nur meine Beine, meine Taille, meine Haltung und meine Figur an.   

Jeden Tag andern sich die Regeln der e-Mail-Dienste, einige Fotos werden moglicherweise nicht angezeigt. Verschieben sie den Brief einfach in den Posteingang. Im Namen unseres Unternehmens mochten wir uns aufrichtig fur die negativen Erfahrungen mit dem Foto-Upload entschuldigen. Hier geben wir Ihnen Tipps, die Ihr Dating-Erlebnis unvergesslich machen.

FREE REGISTRATION

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.