Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:01:26 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT009.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.emailn.de[46.182.21.2] said: 550 5.7.1 Your
    reverse DNS is misconfigured (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.glb.proximus.be[195.238.20.25] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ihr Name hat mich sofort zum Nachdenken gebracht...
From: Leurs Rike <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:00:47 +0300

Rike
was online 36 minutes ago   

O mne: Meine Figur und meinen Hintern so sexy wie moglich machen. Ich liebe es, ins Fitnessstudio zu gehen und Kniebeugen zu machen, aber noch mehr liebe ich es, Kniebeugen zu machen. Hmotnost: 61 Growth: 176 ID: 76422056 Sexualni zajmy: Angriffspose Prsa: 2   

Click Here

Sie erhalten 10 Tage Popularitat in Ihrem Such-Feed auf unserer Dating-Seite fur diese Unannehmlichkeiten der Registrierung. Wir sind die erste Wahl, um ernsthafte Beziehungen, Freundschaft, Gesellschaft und sexuelle Partnerschaften zu finden. Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Trotz allem garantieren wir Ihnen, dass sich Ihre Situation verbessern wird und erinnern Sie gleichzeitig daran, dass Sie uns jederzeit kontaktieren konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen!

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.