Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:01:20 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT041.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.glb.proximus.be[195.238.20.25] said: 550
    #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Als ich klein war, wollte ich ein Katzchen haben, aber meine Eltern haben mich nicht gelassen.
From: Lisl Madsen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:00:47 +0300

Nutzen Sie Das Sonderangebot! 

Schon als Teenager wurde uns beigebracht, dass Sex eine Erweiterung der Liebe ist und dass es dafur einen guten Grund geben sollte. Aber angesichts des heutigen Lebensrhythmus und der personlichen Umstande hat nicht jeder die Zeit oder den Wunsch nach einer ernsthaften Beziehung. Viele Menschen wollen sich nicht binden oder sind einfach noch nicht bereit fur eine neue Liebe.

Alice

Open Chat   

Amalie

Open Chat   

Wanda

Open Chat   

Kati

Open Chat  

SEND MESSAGE 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.