Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:01:09 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT053.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.glb.proximus.be[195.238.20.25] said: 550
    #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT042.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT065.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kY15280712eERbg01Y16FU Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said:
    552 5.2.0 kY15280712eERbg01Y16FU Your message is considered spam (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

Subject: Mogen die Energie und der Rhythmus diesen Tag zu einem bedeutenden Tag machen.
From: Theodora Nowak <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:00:38 +0300

Theodora
was online 15 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 67 O mne: Das charmanteste und attraktivste Madchen Prsa: 2 Growth: 158 Sexualni zajmy: Sexspielzeug ID: 94632069   

Open Chat

Hier finden Sie absolute Diskretion, nur echte Profile und Menschen, die genau wissen, was sie in einer Beziehung wollen - genau wie Sie. spamfilter lassen keine Nacktfotos durch, aber das ist kein Problem! Wenn sie diese schonheit sehen mochten. Verschieben sie diese e-Mail in ihren Posteingang. Bitte verzeihen Sie uns! Wir wissen, dass wir Ihnen sehr leid tun.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.