Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:01:06 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT014.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kXzd280082eERbg01XzdBE Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9]
    said: 552 5.2.0 kXzd280082eERbg01XzdBE Your message is considered spam (in
    reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Es ist nie zu spat, eine verruckte kleine Tat zu begehen. Sind Sie auf meiner Seite?
From: Benneker Janina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:59:10 +0300

Janina
was online 5 minutes ago   

Sexualni zajmy: Analsex Growth: 160 Hmotnost: 59 ID: 18799843 Prsa: 2 O mne: Wer will sich schon im Club mit einem netten, charmanten Madchen entspannen, das bereit fur ein Date mit Fortsetzung im Bett ist?)   

Wir bitten Sie aufrichtig um Verzeihung und mochten Sie wissen lassen, dass wir in Zukunft aufmerksamer sein werden und Sie nie wieder verArgern werden. Wenn ihr Brief in spam gelandet ist und das Foto des Madchens nicht geoffnet werden kann, sollten sie diesen Brief in den Posteingang verschieben, um das Foto anzuzeigen. Hier finden Sie absolute Diskretion, nur echte Profile und Menschen, die genau wissen, was sie in einer Beziehung wollen - genau wie Sie.

Open Site

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.