Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 01:00:56 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT067.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.glb.proximus.be[195.238.22.25] said:
    550 #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Du hast so ein Lacheln, dass ich dich kussen mochte!
From: van Leeuwen Lieselotte <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:59:17 +0300

Hochwertiger Inhalt! 

Das Beste daran ist, dass unsere Dating-Angebote fur Erwachsene vollig kostenlos sind. Es fallen keine Aktivierungsgebuhren, keine SMS oder andere Extras an. Erstellen Sie einfach ein Profil, fullen Sie es mit Ihren Fotos und personlichen Informationen und schon konnen Sie unbegrenzt chatten!

Emely

Online Chat   

DГ¶rte

Online Chat   

Judit

Online Chat   

Leony

Online Chat  

OPEN SITE 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.