Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 00:58:14 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT056.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT056.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT034.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Was eine Beziehung oft rettet, sind nicht eiserne Nerven, sondern eine gummierte Geduld.
From: Kohne Tamara <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:58:00 +0300

Werden Sie Mitglied! 

Die Daten aus unseren Profilen und der Korrespondenz werden vertraulich behandelt und sind fur Aubenstehende nicht einsehbar. Deshalb mussen die Nutzer keine Angst haben, dass ihre Beziehung offentlich wird. Der gute Ruf von Madchen und Mannern wird nicht gefahrdet. Die Website ist gegen Eingriffe von auben geschutzt, so dass das Risiko eines Virenangriffs durch Anklicken eines Links wahrend Ihrer Korrespondenz minimal ist. Auberdem werden Sie nicht durch endlose Spam-Mails belastigt.

Vasilisa

Open Chat   

Wibke

Open Chat   

Dietlind

Open Chat   

Eloise

Open Chat  

Open Chat 

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.