Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 00:57:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT068.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT068.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT068.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT043.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich habe grosses Gluck, dass ich hier einen so interessanten Mann kennengelernt habe.
From: Vlada Tandberg <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:57:23 +0300

Uberzeugen Sie Sich Selbst!

Was glauben Sie, wozu sie fahig ist? Du kannst sie fragen, indem du sie auf der Website findest und ihre Profil-ID: 42149721 in das Suchfeld eingibst.
Unsere Website wurde 2006 ins Leben gerufen und wir sind ein Webhosting-Service. Wir ermoglichen den Nutzern das Hochladen von Videodateien nach dem gleichen Prinzip wie YouTube. Im Allgemeinen verwenden wir die Adobe Flash-Technologie. Im Moment laufen technische Arbeiten an Adobe Flash. Wenn Sie Probleme mit der Anzeige des Bildes in dieser E-Mail haben, verschieben Sie die E-Mail einfach in die Kategorie - Posteingang.
Sie erhalten einen Willkommensbonus, sobald Sie sich anmelden, ein VIP-Konto mit vielen Funktionen fur einen Monat!
Gefallt Ihnen Ihr Sexualleben nicht? Vielleicht fehlt etwas? Nutzen Sie unsere Website. Sie konnen gerne etwas Neues ausprobieren, nutzen Sie einfach unsere Ressourcen. Viele Madchen konnen dazu beitragen, den Sex pikanter, interessanter und aufregender zu machen.

FREE REGISTRATION 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.