Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 00:57:18 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name
    service error for name=sandandspurceevents.com type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.137.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    t18-20020a1709028c9200b00188abb90283si9257627plo.435 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT071.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.empal.com[117.53.114.15] said: 550 5.1.1 No such
    user <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    552-5.2.2 The email account that you tried to reach is over quota and
    inactive. 552-5.2.2 Please direct the recipient to 552 5.2.2
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaPerm
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.yandex.ru[77.88.21.249] said: 550 5.7.1 No
    such user! 1668499031-BgNxjtlErV-vBPejtrL (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.rediffmail.rediff.akadns.net[202.137.234.30]
    said: 553 sorry, invalid HELO hostname (#5.7.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an
    unusual rate of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP
    address. To protect our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP
    address has been blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.28 [108.170.60.122       1] Our system has detected an unusual rate
    of 550-5.7.28 unsolicited mail originating from your IP address. To protect
    our 550-5.7.28 users from spam, mail sent from your IP address has been
    blocked. 550-5.7.28 Please visit 550-5.7.28
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=UnsolicitedIPError to review our 550
    5.7.28 Bulk Email Senders Guidelines.
    h6-20020a635306000000b00464748b58c7si11636539pgb.838 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1-us1.ppe-hosted.com[148.163.129.50] said: 550
    5.7.1 Service unavailable; client [108.170.60.122] blocked using Cloudmark
    Sender Intelligence (Visit https://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/ if you
    feel this is in error.). Please provide the following IP address when
    reporting problems: 108.170.60.122 (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.state.vt.us[159.105.222.102] said: 550
    Recipient address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: From the bottom of my heart I wish you a good day and positive emotions.
From: Steffi Kratochvilova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:56:43 +0300

Dating and socializing service! Find your date!

Don't make far-reaching plans if you meet a girl you really like. Give yourself and her time to get to know each other. Sometimes, after the fifth date you realize that the person does not suit you, you get upset that it's not the same again. The easier the approach to dating, the easier and more enjoyable dating will be.

Women have an orgasm about 58% of the time, men 95%. Statistics show that in lesbian couples orgasm happens 75: times. Apparently, not all men have the knowledge and technique to bring a woman to orgasm.

Many people search online for adult dating with phone numbers. However, our site does not require a phone number. This is done to ensure anonymity and safety of users. If your online correspondence turns out well, you can share your contacts with the girl or guy you like.

Whatever the goal, our site works to help people find the right match. Everyone can express themselves, throw away their complexes and prejudices, try something new, open up a whole world where there's room for everyone, regardless of tastes, inclinations, orientation, age, gender, weight or marital status. Sign up now and get closer to your happiness! People in common and similar professions will always find topics to talk about. They get along faster, think more intimately, support each other, and build lasting alliances.

On our site, new girls register every day, looking for a man to play the role of lover. It's no secret that a business man does not need a partner for sex as much as he needs a soul mate willing to share his views and thoughts on many aspects of life. Agree that with such a pleasant young lady, you can really feel like a truly happy man.

REGISTRATION

Unsubscribe from this newsletter.

Your email may not be displayed correctly, please move it to the - Inbox.

©2010 Professional Pickup Artist | 40 Bank St, London E14 5NR, England