Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 00:52:45 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT085.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT085.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.56.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [CO1NAM11FT058.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT059.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT059.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT059.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT059.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT059.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host antispam.postmaster.co.uk[52.211.199.121] said:
    554 5.7.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access
    denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT044.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT044.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.xtra.co.nz[210.55.143.33] said: 550 5.1.1
    User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host nam.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.70.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN7NAM10FT032.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2-hosting.jellyfish.systems[63.250.43.74]
    said: 554 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    undeliverable address: host server245.web-hosting.com[198.187.29.207] said:
    550 No Such User Here (in reply to RCPT TO command) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Let this day be colored with delightful bright colors and bring you good luck.
From: Croftoon Tea <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:52:04 +0300

The higher your activity, the higher your chances of finding a match quickly.

For more productive dating, it's worth determining the type of person you're interested in, their age and where they live. Start looking at the photos of your matches and if you like the person you are looking at, start looking at the information in their profile - their interests, hobbies, likes and dislikes, their preferences in dating and their primary objective. Enjoy socializing, make friends for fun and don't let your weekdays be drab and monotonous!

According to our popular dating site, 43% of those surveyed thought the most important thing on a first date was fresh breath, for 17% it was important to wear stylish clothes, for 15% it was important to smell nice perfume, 14% - good skin appearance, and for 10% - beautiful hair. If a woman is interested in a man - she smiles and laughs when he jokes. Also, twisting a lock of hair on her finger and blushing when a man says compliments are clear signs of sympathy.

Among the main purposes of dating we can single out: regular meetings for sex; one-time relationship without obligation; making video calls for virtual sex; sex in other cities and countries during travels, business trips; search for couples or partners for a new experience.

Registration allows you to participate in Tops, contests and site promotions will make you a popular member of the community for free. All this will not only raise your self-esteem, but also increase your chances of finding your soulmate or sexual partner!

You won't meet anyone who doesn't use the internet. You can access the site through any gadget you like - PC, laptop, tablet, even cell phone. And it means you may brighten up any free minute with interesting communication and looking through our profiles. Stuck in a traffic jam, waiting for a specialist, or on a business trip - instead of getting bored, chat with an interesting companion!

REGISTRATION

Click here to unsubscribe from messages.

Your email may not be displayed correctly, please move it to the - Inbox.

©2017 Happiness Ahead | 201 Bishopsgate, London EC2M 3AB, England