Subject: Mail Delivery Failure: There are all kinds of situations in life.
From: Mail Delivery System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:52:17 +0000

This message was created automatically by the mail system (ecelerity).

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

>>> [email-masked] (reading confirmation): 554 5.7.1 Message rejected due to possible spam content
------ This is a copy of the headers of the original message. ------

SMX-Results: classifications=spam
SMX-S1C: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedvgedrgeefgdduudefucetufdoteggodetrfdotffvucfrrh
	hofhhilhgvmecuuffoigenuceurghilhhouhhtmecufedttdenucgorfhhihhshhhinhhgqdfkkffr
	ucdliedtjedmnecujfgurhepkfhrhffvufffgggtgfeshhhqredttddtjeenucfhrhhomhepnfhovh
	hsthgrugcuffpnrhhthhgvuceonhhirhgvnhdrughsohhuiigrsehlshhmihhnughirgdrtghomheq
	necuggftrfgrthhtvghrnhepgedvtdehueekleelfeelleehffetveehfeetgeelveeutedtvdevff
	fgjeejgfelnecuffhomhgrihhnpehgohhoghhlvgdrtghomhdpthhrudhnvghtrdgtohhmnecukfhp
	pedutdekrddujedtrdeitddruddvvddpudefiedrudeiledrvddutddruddvtdenucfuphgrmhfjug
	hrpefkrhfhvffuffggtgfgsehhqhertddttdejnecuhfhorhgsihguuggvnhffohhmrghinhepthhr
	udhnvghtrdgtohhmnecuufhprghmffhomhgrihhnpeihrghpgidrrhhunecuvehluhhsthgvrhfuih
	iivgeptdenucfrrghrrghmpehinhgvthepuddtkedrudejtddriedtrdduvddvpdhmrghilhhfrhho
	mhepnhhirhgvnhdrughsohhuiigrsehlshhmihhnughirgdrtghomhdpnhgspghrtghpthhtohepud
	dprhgtphhtthhopehnrgguihgrrghnughgrhhimhesgihtrhgrrdgtohdrnhiipdhsphhfpehprghs
	shdpvghhlhhopehmrghilhdrlhhsmhhinhguihgrrdgtohhmpdfovfetjfhoshhtpehmthgrvdeftd
	dv
SMX-S1V: phishing
SMX-S1S: 607
Reply-To: =?utf-8?B?TG92c3RhZCBEw7ZydGhl?= <[email-masked]>
From: =?utf-8?B?TG92c3RhZCBEw7ZydGhl?= <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: There are all kinds of situations in life.
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:51:45 +0300