Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 00:47:32 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN1NAM02FT062.eop-nam02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT033.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT052.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host kcl-ac-uk.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.30.74]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VI1EUR03FT018.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT044.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT044.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.myaccess.ca[65.87.230.86] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: myaccess.ca (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: what figure of a girl do you like more
From: Edelia Joseph <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:47:12 +0200

The largest community for sex and love partners.

Real dating using regular ads.

- Searching for friends or partners in the database.

- New acquaintances and also flirting.

- The largest database of profiles from your city.

If you don't have the time or the skills to hunt for the other half, this app will significantly reduce your energy costs.

A lot of girls are online and they are looking for dating for one-time meetings!

The best sex dating is just a few clicks away. Visit the site.

unsubscribe