Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 00:45:20 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.37] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Pripraveni vstavat kaZde rano brzy a uvarit pro vas aromatickou kavu.
From: Natasha Rounsevell <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:44:10 +0300

Click Here 

Nyni Mate Prilezitost!

Nas projekt je popularni po celem svete, soude podle pocitadla na hlavni strance v dobe psani clanku ma v systemu vice nez 180 milionu lidi.
Posta neprijima eroticke fotografie, presunte dopis do kategorie - Dorucena posta. Jde nam o sex. Dokonce i vyhledavani uzivatelu se nazyva "Sex Search". Lokalita, pohlavi, vek - nebudte skromni, uvedte potrebna kriteria vyberu.
Chcete videt video s touto divkou? Na svem profilu toho ma hodne! Po registraci zadejte do vyhledavaciho pole ID jejiho profilu: 25932718.
Jakmile se zaregistrujete, ziskate uvitaci bonus a VIP ucet se spoustou funkci na mesic!

Kliknete zde pro odhlaseni z odberu tohoto e-mailu.