Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 00:42:29 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM10FT016.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.aryzta.iphmx.com[68.232.157.199] said:
    550 #5.1.0 Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending
    IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has
    been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    ja1-20020a170902efc100b00179f1584540si10844709plb.564 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.drei.at[213.94.78.134] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT014.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT019.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT019.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host heja-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.36] said:
    550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VI1EUR04FT052.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.optusnet.com.au[211.29.133.14]
    said: 521 5.7.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address
    rejected: You are not allowed to send mail. Please see
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 if you feel this
    is in error.  (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-stp.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.236] said: 554
    5.7.1 IP address blocked by Spam filter (CR001) (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

Subject: To be honest, I couldn't take my eyes off your profile.
From: Kathy Salekova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 10:41:55 +0300

Search by profession will help you find people you have a lot in common with.

The main thing is the right approach. When creating your profile, use our tips: Decide on the purpose of your search. Understand what and who you are looking for. Do you want a serious relationship? Maybe you are not ready for them at this stage and want to meet, flirt easily, have a relationship without commitments? Fill out your profile. Fill in information about yourself: hobbies, passions, search goals and sexual interests. Indicate everything you think is important: height, political views, daily routine. Write a few words about the person you are looking for.

For adult women, dating is often a failure because they underestimate their own age, exhibit other people's or overly processed photos, and embellish other information. There are universal rules of success for both sexes: fresh photos that clearly show your face and figure; truthful information about yourself, your hobbies and interests; an open attitude in communication; a willingness to meet if mutually interested; a friendly tone of correspondence.

Check in whenever you want - you can communicate with people from other cities and countries 24 hours a day, sending and reading messages when it's convenient for you. A huge number of registered users and their daily replenishment.

For the romantically-minded couple our resource will help to loosen up a little and get rid of awkwardness for the first real date, for friends from different countries - to see each other easily and show each other their life, as for those who are looking for a sexual partner, to conduct a "mini interview" to understand whether the person is suitable for the realization of desires.

Agree, it's worth a try - your life will definitely become brighter and richer! No wonder all kinds of people use the internet to make friends. They may have different goals, preferences, and motivations. On our dating site registration significantly increases the chances of success. Guaranteed search productivity.

Send Message

Not interested in reading the letter.

If the letter is not displayed correctly, we advise you to move the letter to the - Inbox category.

©2011 Happiness Ahead | 110 Bishopsgate, London EC2N 4AY, England