Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 23:21:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT005.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.2.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR01FT093.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Auf der Suche nach Dating fur Sex hier
From: Gertrude Blau <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 08:21:30 +0200

Ein Portal mit ungewohnlichen Funktionen.

Privates Message Board fur Erwachsene

- Interessantes Dating fur Sex und Intimitat.

- Suchen Sie nach einem Partner fur Sex nach Ihren Interessen.

- Die grosste Datenbank mit Profilen aus Ihrer Stadt.

Benutzer haben Zugriff auf detaillierte Fragebogen, die Suche nach geografischen Standorten, Kommentare zum Foto und die Moglichkeit, sich ohne eigenes Profilfoto zu treffen, dh fast anonym.

Treffen Sie sich und beginnen Sie zu chatten, finden Sie einen Freund oder eine Freundin fur Sex oder versuchen Sie virtuellen Sex.

Wenn Sie nach einer Qualitatsbeziehung suchen, die auf Support basiert, dann ist dies das, was Sie brauchen. Beitreten.

abbestellen