Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 22:46:37 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.13.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR04FT017.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host smtpin.rzone.de[81.169.145.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Refused by local policy. No SPAM please! (B-EX
    149500::1668491197-1492BEE6-83FEFFE6/10/48743656193) see
    https://www.strato-hosting.co.uk/faq/product/why-are-my-emails-not-being-delivered
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: treffe Madchen im Netz
From: Irmgard Bayer <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 07:46:25 +0200

Die grosste Community fur Sex- und Liebespartner.

Sex, Dating, BDSM.

- Suche nach Freunden oder Partnern in der Datenbank.

- eine grosse Auswahl an Dating.

- Die Vertraulichkeit der Kommunikation ist garantiert!

Benutzer haben Zugriff auf detaillierte Fragebogen, die Suche nach geografischen Standorten, Kommentare zum Foto und die Moglichkeit, sich ohne eigenes Profilfoto zu treffen, dh fast anonym.

In unserer Community gibt es nur echte Profile von Menschen!

Wenn Sie nach einer Qualitatsbeziehung suchen, die auf Support basiert, dann ist dies das, was Sie brauchen. Mitglied werden.

abbestellen