Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2022 18:35:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT032.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT032.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said:
    552 5.2.0 kRa32800p2eERbg01Ra4lJ Your message is considered spam (in reply
    to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.glb.proximus.be[195.238.22.25] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: einfache und bequeme Auswahl von Madchen fur den Abend
From: Marta Lang <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 03:33:47 +0200

Eine einzigartige Kommunikationsmoglichkeit wird speziell fur Sie geboten.

Kostenlose Seite fur intime Swinger-Anzeigen und mehr.

- Echte Profile von Menschen, die Sex suchen und wollen.

- viele Madchen online und sie suchen nach Dating.

- Die Vertraulichkeit der Kommunikation ist garantiert!

Die Auswahl eines Partners erfolgt uber Geolokalisierungsdienste, sodass Sie Ihren Seelenverwandten noch heute in der Nahe finden konnen!

Sie konnen im Internet nach einem Sexpartner fur verschiedene Zwecke suchen: fur regelmassige Treffen, ein einmaliges Date, eine romantische Reise.

Erstellen Sie eine Sitzung der sinnlichen und intimen Kommunikation mit sussen Madchen. Tritt der Gruppe bei.

abbestellen