Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 03:10:41 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx-ha03.web.de[212.227.15.17] refused to talk to me: 554-web.de (mxweb010)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://web.de/email/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx-ha03.web.de[212.227.15.17] refused to talk to me: 554-web.de (mxweb010)
    Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR
    resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://web.de/email/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.t-online.de[194.25.134.72] refused to talk to me: 554
    IP=108.170.60.122 - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for help or to
    contact [email-masked] to clarify.)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.t-online.de[194.25.134.72] refused to talk to me: 554
    IP=108.170.60.122 - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for help or to
    contact [email-masked] to clarify.)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended:
    host mx01.t-online.de[194.25.134.72] refused to talk to me: 554
    IP=108.170.60.122 - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for help or to
    contact [email-masked] to clarify.)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.t-online.de[194.25.134.72] refused to talk to me: 554
    IP=108.170.60.122 - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for help or to
    contact [email-masked] to clarify.)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.t-online.de[194.25.134.72] refused to talk to me: 554
    IP=108.170.60.122 - A problem occurred. (Ask your postmaster for help or to
    contact [email-masked] to clarify.)

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx104) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx104) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx104) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
    mx01.emig.gmx.net[212.227.17.5] refused to talk to me: 554-gmx.net
    (mxgmx104) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No SMTP service 554-Bad
    DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host
    alt1.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[64.233.171.27] said: 452-4.2.2 The email
    account that you tried to reach is over quota. Please direct 452-4.2.2 the
    recipient to 452 4.2.2  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=OverQuotaTemp
    l34-20020a05687106a200b00132e9345c17si12459701oao.89 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-aol.mail.gm0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.80] said:
    421 4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta6.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.79] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Lassen Sie die Energie in sich aufkochen, lassen Sie alle Umstande sich erfolgreich fur Sie entwickeln.
From: Dorothea Noom <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 12:53:45 +0300

Dorothea
was online 21 minutes ago   

O mne: Sehr froh, endlich auf der Seite des erotischen Datings zu sein. Hmotnost: 54 Growth: 179 ID: 24044479 Sexualni zajmy: Buchstabe X-Pose Prsa: 3   

FREE REGISTRATION

Wenn Sie Probleme beim Zugriff auf das Foto haben, verschieben Sie die E-Mail einfach aus dem Spam-Bereich. Im Falle eines solchen Problems bieten wir Ihnen eine Entschadigung in Form eines kostenlosen Premium-Status, wenn Sie sich auf unserer Website registrieren. Bei der Registrierung kqnnen Sie angeben, wozu Sie es tun - nur um mit verschiedenen Leuten zu chatten oder um jemanden persqnlich zu treffen. Wir versprechen, dass wir keine Muhe scheuen werden, um sicherzustellen, dass dies in Zukunft nicht mehr vorkommt.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.