Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 03:05:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx00.mail.com[74.208.5.20] refused to talk to
    me: 554-mail.com (mxgmxus007) Nemesis ESMTP Service not available 554-No
    SMTP service 554-Bad DNS PTR resource record. 554 For explanation visit
    https://www.gmx.net/mail/senderguidelines?ip=108.170.60.122&c=rdns

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421
    4.7.0 [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to
    unexpected volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta7.am0.yahoodns.net[67.195.204.77] said: 421 4.7.0
    [TSS04] Messages from 108.170.60.122 temporarily deferred due to unexpected
    volume or user complaints - 4.16.55.1; see
    https://postmaster.yahooinc.com/error-codes (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.kpnmail.nl[195.121.65.158] refused to
    talk to me: 521 5.5.0 Your IP has been blacklisted. Please contact
    [email-masked] for more information.

<[email-masked]>: host mxin10.ziggo.nl[212.54.42.8] refused to talk to me:
    421 mx6.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net mx6.tb.mail.iss.as9143.net MXIN108 Failure
    to determine Reverse DNS for your IP 108.170.60.122. Fix or retry later.
    ;id=sLU7oZNPCl6kQ;sid=sLU7oZNPCl6kQ;mta=mx6.tb;d=20221108;t=110535[CET];ipsrc=108.170.60.122;

Subject: Ik hoop dat na het lezen van dit bericht uw ziel een beetje helderder zal voelen.
From: Henriette Freeleagus <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2022 12:48:28 +0300

Henriette
was online 30 minutes ago   

REGISTRATION

ID: 09132817 Sexualni zajmy: Aanvalshouding Growth: 170 Prsa: 3 O mne: Op mijn vorige baan behandelde iedereen me goed omdat ik met alle mannen sliep, ik ben nog steeds een ondeugend meisje. Hmotnost: 55   

Het is makkelijk om intieme foto's te vinden. Maar als u echt een goed gesprek wilt voeren, stel dan uw voorkeuren in op de juiste regio. We vragen je oprecht om vergeving voor het ongemak dat we je sturen. We garanderen dat je de situatie zeker zult herstellen, daarnaast herinneren we je eraan dat als je onze hulp nodig hebt, je op elk moment contact met ons kunt opnemen! Nieuwe technologieën van postdiensten staan ​​geen naaktfoto's toe, maar er is een oplossing! Verplaats deze brief naar de inbox om de foto te zien.

Ik wil zulke brieven niet ontvangen.