Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 00:41:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.2.1 The user you are trying to contact is receiving mail at a rate
    that 550-5.2.1 prevents additional messages from being delivered. For more
    550-5.2.1 information, please visit 550 5.2.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=ReceivingRatePerm
    t22-20020a1709028c9600b00176c9015627si12240534plo.94 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: mxserver.lsmindia.com;25;[email-masked];2TfnzSDy
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 08:41:37 +0100