Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 23:44:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT034.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT034.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT008.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT093.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    q24-20020a63cc58000000b0046ff26f21eesi12730807pgi.435 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    q24-20020a63cc58000000b0046ff26f21eesi12730807pgi.435 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    q24-20020a63cc58000000b0046ff26f21eesi12730807pgi.435 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    q24-20020a63cc58000000b0046ff26f21eesi12730807pgi.435 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    q24-20020a63cc58000000b0046ff26f21eesi12730807pgi.435 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: ,!, Gift of fate
From: Natashenka <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 07:44:09 +0100

Hello there.
I ask you to take just a few mins of your personal focus to study this particular message.
My name is Natalya.
I am a truthful lady and i also constantly make an effort to be upbeat.
I got into contact with a private foreign dating company in my own town, and I had been provided with your own email.
Now I'm just a little afraid due to the fact usually the first action to acquaintance are made by gentlemen.
I tried to find my true love out of Russia, although gentlemen in this article are not really dependable.
I have really serious intentions and if you are the man who actually is aware of ways to fully understand a lady, a man who is going to really love kindly answer.
I've enclosed my picture with the following message to be able to have an idea of ??just how I look.
You should as well attach your own photo and tell me a little about your self.
I am actually anticipating your reply.
Your truly, Natalya.