Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 21:05:11 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=steven-frebourg.fr type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT114.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    outlook-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT114.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    jc10-20020a17090325ca00b001753c45cb46si11296389plb.209 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    jc10-20020a17090325ca00b001753c45cb46si11296389plb.209 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT045.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I feel lonely without you
From: Natalya <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 05:04:07 +0100

Hello there.
I ask you to take a few mins of your personal focus to read this particular letter.
Im Natalya.
I'm really a true woman and i also constantly attempt to be positive.
I got into contact with a non-public world-wide dating company at my own town, and then I was provided with your own address.
At this point I am actually slightly shy due to the fact normally the first move to acquaintance are made by men.
I tried to find my true love from Russia, but males over here aren't really trustworthy.
I have really serious intentions and if you are the man who really knows how to fully grasp a girl, a guy who can really give love, and care, you should respond.
I have attached my picture along with the following letter to enable you to have a concept of ??just how I appear.
Please remember to also attach your image and explaine to me a little about your self.
At this time i'm expecting your message.
Your really, Natalya.