Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 20:13:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT058.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT058.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122]
    The IP address sending this message does not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record
    setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to
    the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from
    IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit 550-5.7.25
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for more 550
    5.7.25 information. c16-20020a17090a8d1000b0020de23fa58csi14739660pjo.12 -
    gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    c16-20020a17090a8d1000b0020de23fa58csi14739660pjo.12 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    c16-20020a17090a8d1000b0020de23fa58csi14739660pjo.12 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    c16-20020a17090a8d1000b0020de23fa58csi14739660pjo.12 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    c16-20020a17090a8d1000b0020de23fa58csi14739660pjo.12 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    c16-20020a17090a8d1000b0020de23fa58csi14739660pjo.12 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: !! Positive communication
From: Nataly <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 04:13:08 +0100

Greetings.
I ask you to take just a few minutes of your focus to read this letter.
My parents named me Natalya.
I'm a true woman and I often make an effort to be positive.
I contacted a private worldwide online dating service in my city, and then I had been provided with your personal address.
Right now I'm actually a bit timid simply because normally the first phase to acquaintance are made by guys.
I attempted to find my soul mate from Russia, but gentlemen here are not really dependable.
I got major goals and in case you are the person who truly is aware of the way to understand a girl, a person who will really give love, and care, make sure you reply.
I have attached my picture along with this email so that you can have an idea of ??how I appear.
Please remember to as well add your personal photo and explaine to me a little bit about you personally.
I'm expecting your answer.
Your sincerely, Natalya.