Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 19:59:10 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    q23-20020a170902bd9700b001868ee3e594si10957133pls.409 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    q23-20020a170902bd9700b001868ee3e594si10957133pls.409 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    q23-20020a170902bd9700b001868ee3e594si10957133pls.409 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122]
    The IP address sending this message does not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record
    setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to
    the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from
    IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit 550-5.7.25
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for more 550
    5.7.25 information. q23-20020a170902bd9700b001868ee3e594si10957133pls.409 -
    gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    q23-20020a170902bd9700b001868ee3e594si10957133pls.409 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    q23-20020a170902bd9700b001868ee3e594si10957133pls.409 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    q23-20020a170902bd9700b001868ee3e594si10957133pls.409 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    q23-20020a170902bd9700b001868ee3e594si10957133pls.409 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: To live in peace and harmony
From: Natali <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2022 03:58:08 +0100

Hey.
I ask you to take several mins of your focus to study this specific email.
Im Natalya.
I'm really a true lady and i also often make an effort to be upbeat.
I got into contact with a confidential international matching service in my area, and then I had been provided with your email.
At this time I am actually slightly timid simply because normally the initial action to communication are made by men.
I attempted to locate my true love from Russia, although gents here are not truly trustworthy.
I got significant goals and in case you are the person who actually is aware of tips on how to fully understand a girl, a man who will really give love, and care, kindly respond.
I have enclosed my photo with this message so that you can have a concept of ??just how I look.
Make sure you as well attach your personal photograph and explaine to me a bit about yourself.
I am waiting for your answer.
Your sincerely, Natalya.