Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 16:30:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host smtpz4.laposte.net[160.92.124.66] said: 521 5.7.1
    Service unavailable; client 108.170.60.122 blocked using Return-Path. Les
    emails envoyes vers la messagerie Laposte.net ont ete bloques par nos
    services. Afin de regulariser votre situation, nous vous invitons a cliquer
    sur le lien ci-dessous et a suivre la procedure. The emails sent to the
    mail host Laposte.net were blocked by our services. To regularize your
    situation please click on the link below and follow the procedure
    https://senderscore.org/rtbl/. LPN007_102 (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: !.I will be the happiest woman in the world
From: Mashechka <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 12:40:43 +0100

Hello.
How are you?
I couldn't write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.
My name is Mariya.
I'm 32 years.
I live in Kazakhstan.
I want to make a few important points right away.
I'm looking for a decent man for a serious relationship.
I'm not looking for sex talk.
I have no desire to share fantasies or photographs of a sexual nature.
I am not interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.
I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be glad to continue our acquaintance.
I would like to see your photos and know your name.
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting.