Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 07:55:59 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host al-ip4-mx-vip2.prodigy.net[144.160.235.144]
    said: 553 5.3.0 alph757 DNSBL:RBL 521< 108.170.60.122 >_is_blocked.For
    assistance forward this error to [email-masked] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT042.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT042.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT042.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT042.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host msn-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM10FT042.eop-nam10.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: ,., You always protect me from everything in the world
From: Cristina <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2022 15:55:55 +0100

Hello.
How are you?
I couldn't write the letter earlier because of the inconvenience at work.
My name is Kristina.
I'm 32 years.
I live in Kazakhstan.
I want to make a few important points right away.
I'm looking for a decent man for a serious relationship.
I'm not looking for sex talk.
I have no desire to share fantasies or photographs of a sexual nature.
I am not interested in married men or those who are looking for entertainment.
I'm looking for a serious relationship.
If you are looking for the same as me, I will be glad to continue our acquaintance.
I would like to see your photos and know your name.
I hope that our communication one day will lead us to a meeting.